· Acct# is in your monthly email.
· Password is last four digits of your ph. #
· Refresh screen between tries.
· Do not use duplicate check #’s.
· Only use month and 2 digit year (ie 922, 1022 for Sep. & Oct.) for the check #.
· Banking fee assessed for incorrect info.
· Credit union customers use full acct. # (not member #).
· Please call if you have any questions regarding the information you are entering.
Sign up for ACH auto-draft to have your payment deducted on the 10th of each month (call to change the date). Emailed statements are turned off, call to have turned back on if needed.
· We run routes on all holidays unless a sticker is left on your cart explaining a day change.
· For guaranteed pick-up please place trash containers no more than 5 feet from the road the night before your scheduled pickup day and leave available for the entire day (route times are subject to change).
Red River Credit Union Customers
please read the following payment information.
Red River Credit Union will return your check for the following reasons: 1) you do not use your entire 10-11 digit banking account number *this is not your member number. 2) you enter a check number in the 9000's range. We suggest using the month and two digit year of the payment (ie. 1022) *this number is also not allowed to be duplicated at any point.
****Returned checks for this or any other reason will incur a banking fee (Minimum $20) accessed by our bank.