· Acct# is in your monthly email.
· Password is last four digits of your ph. #
· Refresh screen between tries.
· Do not use duplicate check #’s.
· Only use month and 2 digit year (ie 922, 1022 for Sep. & Oct.) for the check #.
· Banking fee assessed for incorrect info.
· Credit union customers use full acct. # (not member #).
· Please call if you have any questions regarding the information you are entering.
Sign up for ACH auto-draft to have your payment deducted on the 10th of each month (call to change the date). Emailed statements are turned off, call to have turned back on if needed.
· We run routes on all holidays unless a sticker is left on your cart explaining a day change.
· For guaranteed pick-up please place trash containers no more than 5 feet from the road the night before your scheduled pickup day and leave available for the entire day (route times are subject to change).
If you are on ACH auto-draft, please disregard this message.
Monthly bills are due on the 1st, late after the 15th and services will be suspended on the 20th of the current month if not paid.
A $20 service charge will be assessed by our bank if you enter your banking information incorrectly.